Chess Elo Rating in Simple
|Elo rating||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Find | Chess Links | Chess Puzzles | About|
• Checkmate Puzzles 41 and 42: Checkmate Puzzles 41 and 42 are on mate in 2 and mate in 3, taken from real games to improve your mating skills.
• Mate Puzzles from Real Games. This is the brand new page at chesselo.com. This page contains the links to checkmate puzzles with hints and answers.
• 900 Chess Puzzles 1.48: chess puzzle software for beginners and intermediate chess players to learn and practice chess tactics (for Windows PC).
• Chess Puzzle 103 by Richard Reti, 1928: chess endgame puzzle for intermediate and advanced chess players to improve chess endgame.
• Chess Puzzle 102 by Henri Rinck, 1930: chess endgame puzzle for intermediate and advanced chess players to improve chess endgame.
• The link to download the FIDE Players Rating Lists for May 2017 (for General, Rapid, and Blitz tournaments) are available now (see here Link 2).
• FIDE recalculated new ratings as of 1 May 2017 and the Current Top 10 FIDE Players List has changed (see the Current Top 10 FIDE Players List here).
Note. From 1 July 2012 the FIDE Rating List is published 12 times a year: on 1 January, 1 February, 1 March, 1 April, 1 May, 1 June, 1 July, 1 August, 1 September, 1 October, 1 November, and 1 December.
• 2 links from the Chess Topics category of Chess Web Directory.
• To update http://chess-video.blogspot.com with a new video.
|© 2008-2018 Chesselo.com Chess Elo Rating in Simple Part 2 >> Chess Players Top List||2 of 8|