Chess Elo Rating in Simple
|Elo rating||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Find | Chess Links | Chess Puzzles | About|
Easy Puzzles, for Kids 112 CLICK AROUND TO BEGIN
A. ONLINE CHESS PUZZLES
Open More for Chess Master: Chess Puzzles 31-60
• Chess Puzzles for Beginner:
• Checkmate Puzzles:
• Easy Puzzles (for Kids):
B. DOWNLOADABLE CHESS PUZZLES
Windows 900 Chess Puzzles – 714 KB
Note: The license price for any of the above products will be increased soon because we will provide you with additional benefits for buying a license.
• Puzzle PDF eBooks:
To read the chess puzzle PDF ebooks, use any PDF reader like Adobe (Acrobat) Reader, Foxit Reader or similar. There are 7 chess puzzle PDF ebooks in this section – please find them below. PDF ebook number 7 may be interesting for the chess master to learn new winning ideas in the chess endgame.
Note. If your web browser opens the PDF ebook in the browser window instead of downloading it, you can save the ebook as pdf file on your computer by using the browser menu: File – Save Page As… Make sure that the file extension is .pdf.
1. “16 Chess Checkmate Puzzles” pdf ebook is 16 selected chess puzzles on the direct checkmate topic. The compilation includes 4 two-movers and 12 three-movers. To download this ebook, click the link below:
2. “16 Mini Two-movers. Checkmate Puzzles” pdf ebook is 16 mini chess puzzles on direct checkmate, only two-movers. There are no more than 5 chess pieces on the board. The ebook is nice mini brain-teasers for chess beginners. To download this ebook, click the link below:
3. “Chess Combination Puzzles” pdf ebook is 24 chess puzzles selected from the real games and theoretical training positions on the following topics: win the queen, win the rook, win the bishop, win the knight, and the like. To download this ebook, click the link below:
4. “Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 1” pdf ebook is to help you learn the main typical combinations. Part 1 contains 10 combinations of 20. Each combination is demonstrated with 1 example to learn and 1-2 puzzles to solve: the fork, the double strike, the discovered check, the mill… To download Part 1, click the following link:
5. “Typical Chess Combination Puzzles. Part 2” pdf ebook is the second part of the previous ebook. Part 2 contains typical combinations 11-20. Each chess combination is demonstrated with 1 example to learn and 2 puzzles to solve: block the line, the break through, the diversion, the pin, the zugzwang idea, the stalemate idea… To download Part 2, click the link below:
6. “Chess Openings Puzzles” pdf ebook is 32 chess opening puzzles to help you recognize the main openings in chess. You will meet Ruy Lopez, Sicilian Defense, Latvian Gambit, and more. The ebook has cross-reference navigation and provides the puzzle answers with the first recognition moves for each opening. To download this ebook, click the link below:
7. “350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers” [Demo] pdf ebook is a selection of best endgame puzzles by famous composers to improve endgame. Designed for chess masters and intermediate players. Provides easy navigation to the Solutions section and back. Demo includes the first 24 chess puzzles of the Full version. To download this ebook, click the link below:
This is the main page for chess puzzles on chesselo.com. From this page you can start to solve online chess puzzles for different categories of chess players: for master and grandmaster, intermediate player, chess beginner, and for kids. On this page you can also download chess puzzle software and puzzle PDF ebooks.
All chess puzzles on this page are divided into two parts: ONLINE CHESS PUZZLES and DOWNLOADABLE PUZZLES. From top to bottom, you can find on this page the following online puzzles (in 4 different groups): Endgame Puzzles for Chess Master, Chess Puzzles for Beginner, Checkmate Puzzles, and Easy Puzzles (for Kids).
Online chess puzzles for chess master (grandmaster) are endgame puzzles which were created by famous chess composers. They were carefully selected to be practical in use. They will help you learn the grandmaster endgame winning ideas: the Reti maneuver, bishop sacrifice at skewer to stop the promotion,
correct underpromotion to prevent stalemate and win, using stalemate combination for draw, the king stepping between the friendly rooks with attack on the enemy piece to capture it, and the like. You will find 120 online endgame puzzles for chess master (grandmaster) on this website. You can also find 350 endgame puzzles
for chess master (grandmaster) in this PDF ebook – the free demo version of this PDF ebook includes the first 24 endgame puzzles. You can also find 857 endgame puzzles for chess master (grandmaster) in this endgame puzzle software for Windows – the free demo version of this software includes the first 57 endgame puzzles.
The most difficult chess puzzles among the online ones are Endgame Puzzles for Chess Master. The next ones are online Chess Puzzles for Beginner and Checkmate Puzzles. The easiest online puzzles are Easy Chess Puzzles (for Kids). On this page you can also download chess puzzle software and puzzle PDF ebooks…
Note. Over the web, online endgame puzzles for chess master may be the best collection of 120 endgame studies by famous chess composer for intermediate players to master endgame. They run with the solution hints and answers and help you learn how to win “where impossible to win” and how to draw in a desperate position.
|© 2008-2018 Chesselo.com Chess Elo Rating in Simple Part 2 >> Chess Players Top List||2 of 8|